Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taemin Needs More Food

My friend JH (fellow SHINee fangirl, its so fun to chat about all things SHINee-related with her) asked me to watch this video of Heechul:



Needless to say, I'm one clueless person when it comes to Super Junior cuz I have no idea who is who. Besides Shindong (?) and Eunhyuk, cuz my partner in class is a huge Eunhyuk fan. But I laughed so much when Heechul tried imitating SHINee, and replayed the scene a few times.

(Okay I just realized, "Replayed the scene".. Pretty Noona Replay by SHINee? HAHA pun not intended when I typed that, seriously!)

But Heechul cracked me up.


Seriously.



Speaking of SHINee, Taemin is worrying.
(And all other Taeminnie fans. Tis cute lil' maknae.)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgutkdQYFrZ9N0vX9LAXBrVsbrd_LBKek7lof6t6eA4MQ39aRuJxFJYFfWNpqvY43fKWXRxeqjfcHMQvLFll0t78MufbqHB-XhN_a51D2fYvh2_VZW_C3FARZoyygS6xo7ctzgoG9nlzefc/s400/a7892085110.jpg

I mean c'mon!

THIS BOY NEEDS NUTRITION/MORE FOOD!

When I found this picture on a fan-created page on Livejournal, I was like,
"Oh gosh poor thing!" and that this picture was kinda freaky.

Of course the others felt the same way.
Some even said he looked like a beggar.

Apparently this is from the Romeo album scans?
I have the album but yet there's no stick thin picture of Taemin in it.
Oh well, not like I'd want to see it!

His 16th/17th birthday is in 17 days, though.

Wonder how the Taemin project is coming along?


Currently listening to 10점 만점에 10점 [10 Out Of 10] by 2PM.
Wooyoung was so amazingly cute in the MV. A tad bit perverted, but who cares? I couldn't stop watching the MV when I first put it into my iPod.

DO THE 10점 만점에 10점 WAVE WITH ME!

*Sticks hands up in the air*
"10점 만점에 10점!!!"

I'm loving them so much more! AHHHHHHH.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung oppas, I will always be there for yooooou.

*Draws imaginary hearts in the air*

No comments:

Post a Comment