Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHINee -- 1st Photobook

Are you EXXXXXCITED???!


SHINee'S FIRST PHOTOBOOK!
(Blogger has been a beetch and didn't upload my photos, so I'm uploading them from Photobucket.com)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes...! All my boys just look so sexy!


Onew's hair here kinda reminds me of another Korean artiste, but I just can't place in my mind who. Nevertheless he looks really grown up here; doubt anyone would link him with the Onew sangtae~ song with him looking like that.

That is, 'till he DOES the Onew sangtae again. =.=


Cute Lil' Maknae Taemin is still as cute as ever here, don't you think?

I like the 2nd and 3rd pictures the best -- Minho oppa looks da bombz (I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE HIS HAIR IN THAT PHOTO! Even though.. I am a girl..), Taemin looks cute in his beanie-thing, and Jonghyun in the 2nd picture.. words can't describe him!

Okay I'm just being fangirl-ish again.

But I think this is the best look for all of them, cuter and more matured than their SHINee World etc. albums, but less buff/"I-am-MAN!" than their Romeo mini album, which is still a look of theirs that I can't get used to, especially with Key's amazingly SHINee brown/copperish hair.

(Get it? Shiny? SHINee? Okay fine I think I should just stop cracking cold jokes now..)


I believe people agree with this, right? RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment