Monday, July 6, 2009

Best of Jae-goo because his body's hot like that, and an ex-SNSD member..?

Hello all!

I just found a lot of photos of our 2PM leader Jaebummieeeee.

I shall post them up, since Blogger has been very nice recently and has been uploading my photos.

Which it didn't do a few days back.
Which made me very, very, very frustrated.


Okay, ON TO THE PHOTOS!



These two photos are my favourites.
Okay the two photos below of his 2PM Hair are my favourites too.

And the photo of him in his pink hoodie during the Hot Blood shoot.. aw so cute! Also a fav.



And if someone knows the brand of this headphones, do tell me!

I want to get them so badly.








My favourite geek, besides Nichkhun.




Why so pouty, Junho? :(

During Hot Blood. The dork he is. ;)

The two pictures below prove the whole "dork" point.


Number 1 dork love!


Also, there were rumours in the past that SNSD was supposedly a 11-member group.

Old photos of T-Ara's Soyeon hanging out with the SNSD girls and also photos of Soyeon and another girl doing a photoshoot with the pre-debuted SNSD were floating around the net:



So was Soyeon really an SM trainee?

I wonder what SNSD would be like if they had 11 memebers instead of their current 9. No wonder SNSD is Super Junior's supposed female version, taking in the fact that Suju has 13 members.

No comments:

Post a Comment