Sunday, July 5, 2009

Khunnie x Minho

For all Taemin fans, there's the anticipated video of him playing the song "River Flows In You" by Yiruma on MBC's Music Core:



He's just awesome, isn't he? *Melty heart*

Btw, just finished watching 2PM's Idol Army show twice. Episodes 14 and 15 (because they feature SHINee).



I find those two episodes the best!

I mean, C'MON! WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN HAVING BOTH YOUR FAVOURITE KOREAN BOY BANDS

IN.

ONE.

SHOW.??!


So of course I had to watch it twice. Teeheeheeee.

Still very, very, veh, veh proud of Taeminnie and his performance! Well done maknae! Noonas everywhere have got you in their hearts now. xD (I'm his noona! But only by 3 months :P)

I really think I should create a folder in my laptop's My Pictures file named "2PM and SHINee", because I have all these seperate folders of them, like "2PM", "2AM", "2ONEDAY" and "SHINee".

And I've got so many 2PMxSHINee pictures! Especially of KhunniexMinho. Because they are THE perfect couple.

Seriously, if Khunnie was to turn gay over Minho and vice versa, I would totally be okay with that because (watch 2PM Idol Army episodes 14 and 15 and you will know what I mean) they are so cute together! Minho stroking Khun's face as he raps, and Khun's OMO! *puts hand on cheek and opens mouth widely* reaction... seriously TOO CUTE.

THIS REACTION!






Keke, aren't Khun and Minho just too perfect together?








No comments:

Post a Comment