Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 year-old CFs and DBSK's Changmin



Just stumbled across this on Youtube. Never knew why 2 years back the 'in' thing was to have hair that made you look like you just popped out of a manga. Thank goodness the SS501 boys shed that hair and YoonA is now much prettier.

Speaking of hairstyles, check this one of DBSK out:

(... okay I couldn't find it. Where is the video!!)


Okay nevermind. Some other videos of DBSK to show you then! Mainly about Chagmin though, so don't say I didn't warn you.





Lets see if you are the ultimate DBSK/Max Changmin fan!

How many times can you take his 'Mirotic' scream? Hmmm? HMMMMM?
Not that I'm the ultimate Changmin fan.. but hey I watched this over 5 times already and I'm still wanting more :P




And lastly, a cute young fan. Wonder if he has ever been to a DBSK concert. I bet his shirt says "Tohoshinki"! I swear, I think it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment