Friday, July 17, 2009

2PM Says Goodbye


2PM performed their song "I Hate You" on Mnet's M! Countdown for the last time and won first place again.

They will be closing promotions on the 19th, which really makes me sad. But looking at the wins they've bagged for their album 2:00PM Time for Change, it changes all that and makes me feel rather proud.

Because it was their last performance before their promotions closed, the boys decided that instead of telling their Hottest fans, "I Hate You"!, they decided to perform their hit song "Again & Again", and for the first time ever on stage, "I Might Come Back".

Hidden message understood, boys. ;)




Though.. I did feel that it was a bad transition between the two songs. :X

(Does anyone realise that Khun doesn't have a part on You Might Come Back? He was the only person not carrying a mic throughout the whole YMCB song, but had a mic in his hands when they transitioned to Again & Again. Aw..)

They should've promoted You Might Come Back along with I Hate You and Again & Again. Its SUCH a good song and I always listen to it (okay fine I listen to all 2PM songs) on my iPod.

Don't worry, this isn't a picture from their final performance.
Notice that Junho isn't wearing his chin mask in the final performance?


Hottest will miss 2PM! Do come back soon :)
Saranghae 2PM! Hwaiting!


p.s. Their Wild Bunnies sitcom will be out soon on the 21st of July, so we Hottest won't be missing them too much!



It looks like it will be funny. Well, which show featuring or starring 2PM would NOT be funny, you tell me? Given the boys' charismatic and hilarious personalities. Now I shall eagerly await Wild Bunnies to be out.

A countdown of my own to 21st July:

4 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment