Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY 300TH DAY, 2PM!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxVE9L8Og_4Y3Y-34oTOdBHYAWQG06ERDEyEdHDYydcpu0gSG7kFILVom3WXs5SBC8MCoMSmA7Pq2_CNXgeIn0-ZQ_fLucuiOhpXQsaS2hg8YsbIGPi6BGUiHsqsxpn5-mX8YBCvv6sVDn/s400/2pm_kjp.jpg

Would've posted earlier if Blogger allowed me to upload photos..

But NOOOOOO, it didn't.


On days like this, dear ol' pal Blogger, you must know this:

I. LUUUURB. YOU.
*Does heartshape with hands*

Anyway, I'm really happy that 2PM has reached its 300th day!
2PM fangirls (and fanboys) everywhere rejoice with me, will ya?


*Holds breath*


1... 2... 3........


HAPPY 300TH DAY!
Especially sending my love to Nichkhun and Wooyoung oppas!

(YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO!)

Of course also sending some love (majority has been sent to Nichkhun and Wooyoung, oops!) to Jaebeom, Chansung, Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon. Go Jae/Jay the awesome dancing leader!


As taken from Allkpop.com,

Photobucket

Translation:
*My one and only superstar, Jaebeom oppa! I will always cheer for you
*Junsu oppa~ I will always pray for you,
*Khun Khun Khun! No words needed, sexy Khunee, you're my angel^^
*Sexy Taecyeon oppa! I will always be on oppa's side ^.^
*The coolest in the world Jang Wooyoung~ Always fighting!!
*The one who gets into my heart lump of charm, Lee Junho best ^0^
*Walking statue Chansung oppa yah~ Always stay strong!!

We'll always be together,
No matter what, we'll always cheer you on


Aw, thats so sweet of the 2PM fangirls in Korea.

2PM FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment