Saturday, July 4, 2009

SHINee Videos

While searching for a few videos of Taemin playing the piano, I came across these vids:



Juliette, piano version.

How awesome is this? You can even sing to it, though its a tad bit too fast.




SHINee sings SORRY, SORRY by Super Junior.
(Dedicated to my "nu-er" Reena, super Taeminnie fan!)

Taemin's movements (especially at the start) are so cute! Mecha kawaii~!

The 2nd person who sang didn't have such a good voice though. And I can't figure out who it is cuz it doesn't sound like any one of the SHINee people.

Um okay I just found out who it is. Watch this:



The 2nd person with the horrible voice..

(Wait for it.. wait for it.....)

Drumroll please!

.

.

.

.

Jonghyun oppa!

Congratulations!

Bet you all didn't guess it cuz neither did I and I (was) the ultimate JH fan. (Now converted Ultimate Minho Fan)

:o I am seriously :o right now, cuz Jonghyun's voice is just the best! Haha oh well nevermind he must've drank too much mocha before going on radio (cuz I just drank a can and my voice now sounds like a frog).

Croak.

And Onew's mistake is soooo cute and totally him.
ㅋㅋㅋ

Okay more later, I'm gonna find more videos to rant about!

No comments:

Post a Comment