Friday, July 10, 2009

Hot Blood

Hey all!

Apologies for not having updated earlier/as frequently. Been very busy with studies and my upcoming hip hop competition- but that won't let me down! I'm still going to swoon over 2PM and my lovely oppas that form it.

A few pictures of my new foolscap pad!




Wrote and drew these free-handed yesterday night (or to be precise, this morning) after doing some work. I know the back of the foolscap with the 2PM logo is weird.. the '2' is a tad bit off. Oh well, I'd say its pretty good.

I spent today's Chinese lesson seated beside my friend from Korea and we were singing 2PM songs throughout the lesson. I envy Koreans! Cuz they can listen to Korean songs and know the lyrics and what it means.

Yeah I know, I think I'm rather stupid to have said/typed that out but still.. envious!

He also has the name Wooyoung (but he's a Kim, oh so sad!), so yeah I must put a JANG infront of the name Wooyoung from now onwards if I ever want to talk about 2PM's JANG Wooyoung cuz he was making a fuss out of it, which was very funny.


Listening to SNSD's Genie again today (after days of spamming my iPod's "2PM" playlist), I realised I still haven't lost the shudder I get whenever Taeyeon hits her long notes and at the start.

Also when Tiffany goes, "DJ, put it back on."

WHOA SHIVERS DOWN THE SPINE MUCH!

And its not in a bad way. Their voices are so good and its precisely why I get the shiver-me-timbers. Then again, their 'live' performances are not as good, which is always the case. The others do not have voices as strong and good as Fany or our girl power leader? Maybe so.


I ever came across this comment about the entertainment companies and their selections on Youtube:

-YG picks the best singers and dancers, not caring too much about looks. Thats why its so hard to get into YG.

-JYP picks people whom have the potential. As most celebrities get overwhelmed by the benefits of being one, they start to drink, go clubbing etc., JYP selects people who he knows would not be like that.. (I THINK it was something like that.)

-SM picks average singers and average dancers who have looks. Thats why its so easy to get into SM.

I think its pretty true. But SM's artistes are extremely good in dancing too, no? SHINee, Super Junior, DBSK??? Voice on the other hand I will have to agree. Once you see them 'live', it just takes your perception of the perfect singer away by a bit..

But its A BIT.





Watched a lot of Star King videos on Youtube with 2PM in it, and continued with Hot Blood, the amazing show featuring 2AM and 2PM, showcasing their teamwork and love for each other.



For all 2PM fans, watching Hot Blood would show our lovely ONEDAY boys in a totally different light. It may be all play and all fun when they're on variety shows, but when they were trainees they had to put in so much effort. Thats why most fans say the limelight they're getting now is something they deserve for practising so hard.

And also, you can't help but tear when the producers of the show had to eliminate the 3 weakest people in the group.

Chansung and Nichkhun tearing so badly.. Chansung speaking up for JoKwon and the other two who were almost sent home.. it was really touching. Not a single eye was dry in their room when the 3 boys were picked out.

Thank goodness the boys asked the people to give them another chance, and they were hugging each other.. it just warms my heart.


Today's post was a long one with not many videos (only one, to be precise) and not many photos, but I just wanted to make my point about things.

Next post will have a lot of 2PM videos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment